Re: bootstrap kits

* On 2009-07-08 at 18:45 BST, Larson, Timothy E. wrote:

> > I don't know if any are left on ftp.n.o. You can create them by
> > running bootstrap with --binary-kit / --gzip-binary-kit.
>
> I was hoping there was a way to bundle up the bits I needed after
> bootstrapping had already been done.  But I suppose there's no way to
> know for sure which pieces are necessary unless you've just bootstrapped
> from a clean slate.  I didn't want to blow away my working setup in
> order to create the kit

mk/bulk/pre-build tars up the files from bootstrap, so you could use the
list from there to do this after the event (although it doesn't tar up the
pkgdb files).

--
Jonathan Perkin                                     The NetBSD Project
http://www.perkin.org.uk/                       http://www.netbsd.org/