RE: bootstrap kits

> I don't know if any are left on ftp.n.o. You can create them by
> running bootstrap with --binary-kit / --gzip-binary-kit.

I was hoping there was a way to bundle up the bits I needed after bootstrapping
had already been done.  But I suppose there's no way to know for sure which
pieces are necessary unless you've just bootstrapped from a clean slate.  I
didn't want to blow away my working setup in order to create the kit