Re: www/apache22nb2 segfaults on NetBSD-5-0-RC4

>  Yes, probably. I didn't notice this behavior before I started to use
>  roundcube (webmail),
>  which require lots of php dynamic extensions.
>
>  From php.ini:
>
>  extension=mysql.so
>  extension=gettext.so
>  extension=gd.so
>  extension=iconv.so
>  extension=mbstring.so
>  extension=mcrypt.so
>  extension=sockets.so
>  extension=dom.so
>
>  (not all of these are required for roundcube)

Trust me, you want to configure PHP as fastcgi (rather than Apache module).
That completely solves all stability and PHP reentrancy issues.

Jaromir
--
Jaromir Dolecek <jdolecek%NetBSD.org@localhost>            http://www.NetBSD.cz/
-=- We can walk our road together if our goals are all the same;     -=-