Re: xfce 4.6.0?

On Tue, 17 Mar 2009 11:39:37 -0500 (CDT)
"Jeremy C. Reed" <reed%reedmedia.net@localhost> wrote:

> (This desktop environment is getting huge. What lightweight but modern
> looking window manager/desktop environment do you prefer? I use jwm.)

        I've been using flwm for years, occasionally I try something else
but so far nothing has matched up to the convenience of having a "New
Desktop" button, every action on one menu and the launchable applications
defined by the executables in ~/.wmx and subdirectories. Icons ? Taskbars ?
waste of screen area AFAICS :)

C:>WIN                                      | A better way to focus the sun