www/libproxy-0.2.3 is broken (breaks gnome)

I'm running up-to-date NetBSD HEAD on x86 and for me libproxy-0.2.3
stops with a dereferencing-pointer error just after a warning that
getaddrinfo is implicitly defined.

It really isn't an implicit definition, though, and the appropriate
header file is included in the failing code (url.c), so I can't tell
why that warning happens -- but I think it's causing the error.

Anyone else seeing this breakage?

Thanks.