Package binaries for NetBSD/sgimips 4.0 / pkgsrc-2008Q4

I've uploaded the results of a bulk build for NetBSD/sgimips 4.0 to

A total of 5.0GB of packages were uploaded, for a total of 4221

The source tree this was built from was updated Jan 15, 2009.

For the packages which are not machine-specific (should be the vast
majority), these packages should also be usable on other mips big-
endian ports.

I'll update to the pkgsrc-2008Q4 branch proper and continue building
that for now.

- Håvard