Question, QNX / Apache/PHP/MySQL

To whom it may concern,

I have found on nabble site the email address and I would like to ask your
kindly help.
I would like to setup and use a QNX based Apache/PHP/MySQL system for
educational/home use.
In the installed QNX 6.4 I cannot find the installer (I tried to use it earlier
in v6.3)
therefore I think I have to make the install/configure by hand or run with
something scripts.
Where can I find the necessary newest version Apache/PHP/MySQL softwares and
install/configure infos?

I would like to inquire, can you help me and send some good links/infos what to
do?

I am beginner in QNX yet, but I had some little experience already with
these softwares under Windows/Linux.

Best Regards,
Robert Kovacs
student on university BMF