[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
Re: Question, QNX / Apache/PHP/MySQL
> To whom it may concern,
> I have found on nabble site the email address and I would like to ask your
> kindly help.
> I would like to setup and use a QNX based Apache/PHP/MySQL system for
> educational/home use.
> In the installed QNX 6.4 I cannot find the installer (I tried to use it
> earlier in v6.3)
> therefore I think I have to make the install/configure by hand or run with
> something scripts.
> Where can I find the necessary newest version Apache/PHP/MySQL softwares and
> install/configure infos?
> I would like to inquire, can you help me and send some good links/infos what
> to do?
1. get pkgsrc: ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/pkgsrc/current/pkgsrc.tar.bz2
2. unpack it: bzcat pkgsrc.tar.bz2 | tar xfv -
3. bootstrap pkgsrc (as root user): ./bootstrap/bootstrap
4. install Apache: (cd www/apache22 && /usr/pkg/bin/bmake install)
5. install MySQL: (cd databases/mysql5-server && /usr/pkg/bin/bmake install)
6. install PHP: (cd lang/php5 && /usr/pkg/bin/bmake install)
If some of these steps don't work, report the exact error messages.
Main Index |
Thread Index |