Re: Getting flash to work

On Wed, 28 Jan 2009 17:43:38 -0500
"Jared D. McNeill" <jmcneill%invisible.ca@localhost> wrote:
> I'll ask the obvious; you have procfs mounted with -o linux on
> /emul/linux/proc right?

Dang!  What makes you say that that is obvious?  I could not find that
instruction anywhere relating to installing flash.  There really should
be a MESSAGE file under www/nspluginwrapper.

It's working now.  Thanks.  Just to make it clear for the archives, the
final step in getting this working is to add the following
to /etc/fstab:

procfs /usr/pkg/emul/linux/proc procfs ro,linux

--
D'Arcy J.M. Cain <darcy%NetBSD.org@localhost>
http://www.NetBSD.org/