Getting flash to work

I feel so disadvantaged among my friends who are on Windows and Linux.
I have never been able to get flash working on my system.  Can someone
please see if they can help?

I installed www/firefox and www/firefox3.  I then installed
www/nspluginwrapper followed by multimedia/libflashsupport and then
multimedia/ns-flash.  I then tried firefox and firefox3.  All I get is
a grey box and .xsession-errors has a bunch of these:

*** NSPlugin Wrapper *** WARNING:
(/usr/obj/www/nspluginwrapper/work.i386/nspluginwrapper-1.2.2/src/npw-wrapper.c:2390):invoke_NPP_Write:
assertion failed: (rpc_method_invoke_possible(plugin->connection))

I have scoured the net looking for answers but everything I can find is
what I have already done.  Help.

--
D'Arcy J.M. Cain <darcy%NetBSD.org@localhost>
http://www.NetBSD.org/