Re: www/firefox-bin-flash

On Mon, 12 Jan 2009, wrote:

Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 10:22:03 -0500
Subject: Re: www/firefox-bin-flash

On Mon, Jan 12, 2009 at 07:48:51AM -0500, Jared D. McNeill wrote: wrote:
I tried getting version 10 of the flash player to work, but the libc
that's part
of the Linux emulation package isn't a high enough version (2.4) for the
version of the plugin. I hope this saves someone a few minutes.

The multimedia/adobe-flash-plugin package contains the last known
version of Flash 10 beta that is compatible with glibc 2.3 (from SuSE
10.0). It works like a champ for me on 5.0/i386 and 5.99.5/amd64 with
www/firefox3, just make sure you have the latest nspluginwrapper package.

ahh, same. Thanks!

I'v tried with pkgrscQ4 und i386 and netbsd-4.0.1 it works but is buggy and the sound doesn't work funny i have installed with wine firefox and flash and there working with sound.