RE: trouble building packages. [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Hi Steve, All,

it's lots of stuff.

I just pkg_deleted every gtk* and gnome* package and
tried to start again with a fresh rollout of 2008Q3.

Now stuck in /devel/libgnome

bonobo-config-bag.c: In function 'impl_Bonobo_PropertyBag_setValue':
bonobo-config-bag.c:212: error: expected expression before 'do'
bonobo-config-bag.c:216: error: expected expression before 'do'
bonobo-config-bag.c:220: error: expected expression before 'do'
bonobo-config-bag.c:224: error: expected expression before 'do'
gmake[2]: *** [bonobo-config-bag.lo] Error 1
gmake[2]: Leaving directory
gmake[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
gmake[1]: Leaving directory
gmake: *** [all] Error 2
*** Error code 2

make: stopped in /usr/pkgsrc_2008Q3/devel/libgnome
*** Error code 1

make: stopped in /usr/pkgsrc_2008Q3/devel/libgnome
su# pwd