Package binaries for NetBSD/sparc64 3.1 / pkgsrc-2008Q2

I've uploaded the results of a bulk build for NetBSD/sparc64 3.1
(compiled on 3.1_STABLE) to

This build was done from sources updated Aug 1 2008.  A total of
6.3GB of packages were uploaded, for a total of 6148 packages.

I will be switching this machine to the 2008Q3 branch now, so this
is the first and last update of 2008Q2 for this os/arch combination.

As indicated above, the build was done on a machine running
NetBSD 3.1_STABLE, and most of these packages should be usable both
on 3.0 and later 3.x versions of the OS.

- Håvard