Re: Problems with pkgsrc aspell (0.60.6)

On Wed, 17 Sep 2008, Chris Ross wrote:

 I built aspell (and aspell-english) on my sparc64 4.0 box, and when I
try to spell-check a .html file, I get only:

% aspell check index.html
Unhandled Error: The key "f-html-skip" is unknown.
zsh: abort (core dumped)  aspell check index.html

 Today I built it on my i386 4.0 box, just to make sure it wasn't a
"64-bit sparc" bug, and I get the same result on my i386.

 Anyone know about aspell in pkgsrc?  I found some info on the web via
googling about this problem on some macports version, and a comment was
made that 0.60.5 didn't suffer from this problem (for them).
I had similar problems on netbsd amd64.
For a workaround see
http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-ports-bugs/2008-April/140208.html

Regards,