Package binaries for NetBSD/sgimips 4.0 / pkgsrc-2008Q1

I've uploaded the results of a bulk rebuild of pkgsrc-2008Q1 done
on NetBSD/sgimips 4.0_STABLE to

A total of 5.9GB of packages were uploaded, for a total of 6016

The source tree this was built from was updated Jun 6, 2008.

I'll update this tree to the 2008Q2 pkgsrc tree, and start a new build
using that, and leave the old binary packages in place, so the next
round will hopefully complete sooner.  (Plus I'll use distcc; this
build was done fully natively. ...and I think the build stalled at
least once due to some package's build misbehaving...)

For the packages which are not machine-specific (should be the vast
majority), these packages should also be usable on other mips big-
endian ports.

- Håvard