Re: meta-pkgs/gnome fails for me on NetBSD 4.0/i386

On Tue, 12 Aug 2008 12:49:02 +0900, Dan Engholm <mustang%engholm.org@localhost>
wrote:

> OBATA Akio wrote:

>>> Hmm, and then, how about commented out following line?
>>> .include "../../x11/libXdamage/buildlink3.mk"
>>>

>> And also following line?
>> .include "../../x11/libXcomposite/buildlink3.mk"
>>

> I discovered while attempting these last two suggestions that I had
> added the CONFIGURE_ARGS line within an inactive if-then-else section of
> the Makefile.  With that change done right and the two .include lines
> optionally commented out, the build fails when trying to include
> Xcomposite.h and Xdamage.h.

Then, apply attached patch-aa.

It may not completed, but seems works bacically on my NetBSD 4.0/i386.
(Not used with Gnome, just as wm).

--
"Of course I love NetBSD":-)
OBATA Akio / obache%NetBSD.org@localhost