Re: devel/libbonoboui fails under Linux

> On Wed, Jun 18, 2008 at 5:09 PM, Aleksey Cheusov <cheusov%tut.by@localhost>
> wrote:
 >> Can anybody fix it?
 >>

> What is the name of your db library?
Both pkgsrc version of db4 and native db4 libraries are installed.
   pkgsrc@beaver:~/pkgsrc/devel/libbonoboui$ dpkg -l | grep db4
   ii  libdb4.2                 4.2.52+dfsg-2                        Berkeley
v4.2 Database Libraries [runtime]
   ii  libdb4.3                 4.3.29-8                             Berkeley
v4.3 Database Libraries [runtime]
   ii  libdb4.4                 4.4.20-8                             Berkeley
v4.4 Database Libraries [runtime]
   pkgsrc@beaver:~/pkgsrc/devel/libbonoboui$ pkg_info -E db4
   db4-4.6.21
   pkgsrc@beaver:~/pkgsrc/devel/libbonoboui$

> Also, seeing the
> BUILD_DEFS/BUILD_DEFS_EFFECTS defined by bdb.buildlink3.mk would help.
pkgsrc@beaver:~/pkgsrc/devel/libbonoboui$ bmake show-var VARNAME=BUILD_DEFS
FAM_DEFAULT
pkgsrc@beaver:~/pkgsrc/devel/libbonoboui$ bmake show-var
VARNAME=BUILD_DEFS_EFFECTS
FAMBASE FAM_TYPE
pkgsrc@beaver:~/pkgsrc/devel/libbonoboui$ bmake show-var VARNAME=BDB_TYPE

pkgsrc@beaver:~/pkgsrc/devel/libbonoboui$

> As a temporary workaround, ensure that BDB_TYPE for this package is
> db4 and add db4 to PREFER_PKGSRC.
> That is, have pkgsrc use the pkgsrc-provided db4 package.
Should I rebuild ALL packages that use db after this?

--
Best regards, Aleksey Cheusov.