Re: simh

Hi Chavdar!

Thank you for your work. Patch is a lot different than
3 present in pkgsrc directory.

> Networking works just fine , so I believe it should be working for
> Vax/VMS as well.
> If you don't care to compile it yourself, I have also left a package
> for you at http://www.spidersweb.co.uk/~ci/zoran/ - you need only the
> simh bit, the rest have been created by pkgsrc during the build.

Laziness always prevails. I'll give a try to later.  :)
Btw, yesterday the link to vax version of vms was on the
site:
  bmvg.bund.de/~hey/vms.ath.cx/downloads/
Now has gone. I saw you are interested. Will let you know
as soon as it shows up somewhere.
Best regards

                          Zoran