Re: RoundCube Webmail and encoding

Joel CARNAT wrote:

I've just installed roundcube (on NetBSD 4.0).
It seems it can't display emails that are not UTF-8 encoded.
And even for those email, some parts (like From, To ...) are not displayed.

Did I miss some packages or did I forget to configure something ?

I found a similar error here :
So I tried running roundcubemail-trunk-r1342-20080429.tgz but it's still
the same.

any thoughts ?

patches/patch-ad ? I had to make that hack to actually be able to authenticate. I'm assuming you added _all_ the extensions to your php.ini ? I did read the roundcube docs pretty carefully so I don't think I missed a DEPENDS in the package.

Let me have a play with this.