Re: Problems building scmgit-base on Solaris 10

I'm not completely clear on why this is happening yet (I'm short on
time, too), but try setting
SUBST_SKIP_TEXT_CHECK.unwrap=yes (in mk.conf or your environment) and
see if this allows it to complete.

Given that git-config is an executable, I'm wondering why
thinks it has to perform substitutions in it.  Hopefully this
workaround will at least enable you to get the package installed--then
we can fix this bug.