Re: Updating erlang

Jonathan Schleifer wrote:

It's not. I'm running the erlang we have in pkgsrc with ejabberd svn
just fine, using TLS and everything.

Are you using amd64 or i386? TLS works for us on NetBSD/i386 4.0_STABLE but not on NetBSD/amd64 4.0_STABLE. The only solution was to use the patch found at http://users.piuha.net/martti/tmp/erlang.patch

So, if no one objects, I'll commit this later today (=I'm in Canada so it's morning now) or tomorrow depending on my real work.

Martti