summer internship

dear sir,
This is Reshma Dokania, 3rd year undergraduate student
of the department of Information Technology at the Mody
University of Technology and Science,RAJASTHAN.

I have come across your site and read about the project summary of WLAN Socket Option.
I want to know more about this project so that i can analyse this project , get opportunity to
do this project with your team and enhance my knowledge.

Looking forward for your positive response,

Thanking you,

Yours sincerely,
Reshma Dokania,
MITS university,Rajasthan,