Re: x11/Xrender broken?

OBATA Akio <obache%NetBSD.org@localhost> writes:
> I don't know why ImageMagick require x11/Xrender on your environment,
> but for X11_TYPE=modular, use x11/libXrender instead.

It seems I was incorrect about the dependency, I had some lines
crossed there. Thanks for the response.

However, x11/Xrender -is- in the meta-pkgs/modular-xorg-libs meta
package. I take it we should never build modular-xorg-libs?
--
Dave Hayes - Consultant - Altadena CA, USA - dave%jetcafe.org@localhost

Unless your heart is open and and serene, with nothing
touching your feelings, how can you respond completely
without error and perceive things before they begin to act?