get mozilla patches upstream?

What can we do to get our many mozilla fixes in the official source?

I have been using 3.0b4 for past week on NetBSD/4.99.55 amd64. But it has
crashed well cover 20 times. The previous firefox 2 from pkgsrc worked
fine.

It is a little difficult for me to send reports to mozilla since we have
some many fixes and workarounds not in official source. I don't know if
the issues are in NetBSD, firefox, or firefox + pkgsrc. (I started trying
to build firefox from original source but don't get anywhere due to
amd64. I will have to look later.)

I see Mozilla has a webpage titled "Getting your patch in the tree":
http://developer.mozilla.org/en/docs/Getting_your_patch_in_the_tree

  Jeremy C. Reed