Re: python24 - Unlocking unlocked mutex

  I'm seeing the following when starting an application that uses python

  python2.4: Error detected by libpthread: Unlocking unlocked mutex.
  Detected by file "/opt/src/lib/libpthread/pthread_mutex.c", line 412,
  function "pthread__mutex_unlock_slow".

  I had to export PTHREAD_DIAGASSERT=A in order to stop it from dumping core.
  Is this a known problem with python?

I have seen this with pyscopg, but not python itself.  Does your program
use any modules?