Re: openssh with pam option ?

On Mar 3, 2008, at 9:42 PM, Herve LeGoff wrote:

I am trying to build an Openssh package on Solaris 10 with the pam option.

running a "bmake show-options" I can only see 2 options available (hpn-patch and kerberos)

would it be possible to have pam option available as well ?

In my experience if you want to use PAM with SSH on Solaris, you should use Sun's SSH (which is an OpenSSH variant). It properly handles getting AFS tokens, for one.

Matt Kolb  <>
Academic Computing & Network Services
Michigan State University