Re: education category?

Louis Guillaume wrote:
Roland Illig wrote:
Alistair Crooks wrote:
On Wed, Jan 23, 2008 at 06:38:52PM +0100, Roland Illig wrote:

Does anyone make real use of the symlinks? If so, this should be documented in the pkgsrc guide. Maybe there's some hidden functionality that I don't see. But I'd like to see it.

ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/pkgsrc/current/pkgsrc/README.html

This has nothing to do with the symlinks for the binary packages. We also don't need the CATEGORIES variable for this, since it is based solely on the directory structure of pkgsrc.

Roland