Re: education category?

Jeremy C. Reed wrote:
Three different categories are listed above as already used for typing tutors. What should I use: misc, games, textproc, or other?

Just use misc for all these packages. I've never seen any documentation on the CATEGORIES variable. Does anyone know why we have it and what it is good for?

I don't know what needs to be done to add a new pseudo category. But at least pkglint has to know about it ($allowed_categories).

Roland