Re: ports FLAVORS on pkgsrc (and postfix)

On Wed, Jan 24, 2007 at 04:15:51PM -0600, Jeremy C. Reed wrote:
> It would be nice if a lot of our options automatically could be made into
> packages with unique file names too. It seems like I saw a proposal about
> that for pkgsrc.

If a package provides multiple base names for the different options and
we can decide on a way to tell bulk builds about that, it is easy. I'm
doing multiple builds with specific variable sets already to get e.g.
packages for all Python versions supported. That's not different from
that.

Joerg