Re: cross compile...

Jeremy C. Reed wrote:
> I searched at google and found a few different pronunciations. I read it
> was a faq, but didn't see in the Xen faq. How is it pronounced?

That was really just a random comment on a random comment. I can't
really tell you. However, *I* pronounce Xen "xen" i.e., the 'x' is
pronounced just as in "hex". I pronounce "Zen" with a sharp S not
a soft one (like 'ts').

CMIIW, an English (AE) speaker would probably pronounce both "sen",
just like they can't tell the difference between GNU and nu
(and sometimes even new).

--
Christian