libxml2 needs converters/libiconv on NetBSD > 1.6, DragonFlyBSD and Solaris

Hi,

textproc/libxml2 uses the native iconv() if available but I discovered
yesterday that libxml2 relies on (I think) non-standard behaviour of
iconv() in Linux/glibc and converters/libiconv. This behaviour appears
to be more sensible (IMO) but iconv() in NetBSD 3 (probably NetBSD >
1.6), DragonFlyBSD and Solaris do not support it (for more information,
see http://mail-index.NetBSD.org/tech-userlevel/2006/04/02/0000.html).

I believe we must require converters/libiconv for libxml2 on NetBSD,
DragonFlyBSD and Solaris but not on Linux. I do not know about the other
platforms yet.

ciao
     Klaus