Removal of packages

Hi,

I would like to remove the following obsolete packages:

- gal2, gtkhtml30, evolution14: gal2 is no longer developed and the other two
  contain older versions of software that is already available in gtkhtml38 and
  evolution, respectively.

- gtkhtml36: Also an old version of gtkhtml38.  It is used only by gnotime, but
  gnotime builds fine against 3.8.

Any real objections to any of the above?

(Note that I've CCed the gtkhtml* maintainer.)

--
Julio M. Merino Vidal <jmmv84%gmail.com@localhost>
The Julipedia - http://julipedia.blogspot.com/