Re: The pkgsrc-2006Q1 branch

2006/4/2, joerg%britannica.bec.de@localhost <joerg%britannica.bec.de@localhost>:
package at the moment and how bad a comprise would be. As member of the
pkgsrc security team I can promise you, that we do our best to provide
security fixes if possible. Sometimes it isn't or too much work. It

You *really* do a great job and I want to thank you all.
It's rare i'm stuck with bugged packages for more than a day.
Usually a subsequent cvs update brings the fixed package in the pkgsrc system.

luca
--
www.sironi.tk