Re: Using CUPS

On Mon, 20 Mar 2006, Jon Drews wrote:

>  I just looked at man hier and it makes no mention of a /usr/pkg/etc/

hier(7) man page is provided by the operating system (not from pkgsrc) so
not needed. (If you want your operating system to mention it, ask them.)

> let alond an /usr/pkg/etc/rc.d/. Should there not be such a directory?

/usr/pkg/etc/rc.d/ does not exist by default and probably should not
exist.

> That is did I get it installed by mistake?

 Jeremy C. Reed

echo ':6DB6=88>?;@69876tA=AC8BB5tA6487><' | tr '4-F' 'wu rofIn.lkigemca'