Re: missing .include "../../mk/x11.buildlink3.mk" in cairo and pango

On Wed, 1 Mar 2006, Jeremy C. Reed wrote:

> May I add to graphics/cairo/Makefile and devel/pango/Makefile:
>
> .include "../../mk/x11.buildlink3.mk"
>
> ?

I see that x11/gtk2 doesn't include it either, but works (I think) because
it includes x11/Xfixes/buildlink3.mk which does include the
mk/x11.buildlink3.mk.

Should I add this to x11/gtk2/Makefile also?

 Jeremy C. Reed

                         BSD News, BSD tutorials, BSD links
                         http://www.bsdnewsletter.com/