missing .include "../../mk/" in cairo and pango

May I add to graphics/cairo/Makefile and devel/pango/Makefile:

.include "../../mk/"

My situation is that I have a custom X11_TYPE, like (in
  X11_PKGSRCDIR.modular-xorg= ../../wip/modular-xorg-libs

This wip/modular-xorg-libs is a meta-package.

The difference between x11/xorg-libs/ and
wip/modular-xorg-libs/ is that the former creates the
buildlinks directly, while my meta-package just includes others.

And because the dependencies aren't recursive (if I understand correctly),
then not all my X11 libraries are buildlinked. My fix is to simply make
sure that mk/ is included in packages that use X (like
pango and cairo).

 Jeremy C. Reed

p.s. Any volunteers to use modular-xorg? (I don't have all committed to
wip yet.)