Re: Upgrade

I've solved that problem by unpacking sets and copying the libraries to where they're expected.

On 07/22/24 01:30 PM, pms-dev%outlook.com@localhost wrote:
xuser wrote:
Is there a way to upgrade NetBSD 6.1.4 to NetBSD 10.0 without breaking custom installed software?

Thanks,
Ben

I highly doubt it unless you are using static binaries :)
Everything should work but LD dependencies(ldd(1) tool) are ALWAYS problematic after upgrades.

I've solved that problem by unpacking the relevant sets and copying the libraries to where they're expected.