Re: Newer development boards

Thanks all. Lots of talk about Raspberry Pi boards which is not a
surprise. I'll try running it on my Pi5 at some point soon. I have it
running on a Pi zero for some years now.

The PowerPC board for a notebook is interesting, but I'm not much of a
developer. I'm reasonably good at opening bugs though, heh.

I see some rambings here and there about Risc-V, PowerPC, MIPS.

I'll dig through some of the evb* docs to see if I find something
interesting as well.

Andy