Issues with envstat command

Hello,

I am trying to set up the critical and the warning capacities
of my laptop's battery. I am using the envstat command with
-c option and a .conf file. Here are the details:

$ uname -a
NetBSD host 9.3 NetBSD 9.3 (GENERIC64) #0: Thu Aug  4 15:30:37 UTC
2022  mkrepro%mkrepro.NetBSD.org@localhost:/usr/src/sys/arch/evbarm/compile/GENERIC64
evbarm
$ cat bat-envsys.conf
axppmic0 {
  sensor8 {
    critical-capacity = 15;
    warning-capacity = 25;
  }
}
$ sudo envstat -c bat-envsys.conf; echo $?
0

I then run envstat or envstat -x commands, but they show no
values for the critical or warning capacities. What am I
doing wrong?

Regards
rambius