Where are the 10.0 packages?

Esteamed Colleages:

I have just now been trying to install some packages onto my NetBSD 10
system (which I don't often get to do, because it cannot see my
wireless device, but today I was able to give it Internet access by
connecting two laptops to an Ethernet hub, and making the NetBSD
system a dhcp client of the other laptop), and I cannot, because the
packages are no longer at
http://ftp.NetBSD.org/pub/pkgsrc/packages/NetBSD/amd64/10.0/All where
they used to be.  The amd64 directory now has nothing higher then 9.
What do I need to put into my PKG_PATH variable to access the 10.0
packages (when I am next able to do so, which won't be for a long
while)?  Thank you in advance for any and all replies.

	Jay F. Shachter
	6424 North Whipple Street
	Chicago IL  60645-4111
		(1-773)7613784   landline
		(1-410)9964737   GoogleVoice
                http://m5.chicago.il.us
		jay%m5.chicago.il.us@localhost

	"But when she traced the killer's IP address ... it was in the 192.168/16 block!"