cctlds in wtf

Hey,

It's not uncommon for me to want to easily look up
what country a specific ccTLD is for (literally "wtf
is md").  I was wondering if people objected to adding
the whole catalog to acronyms.comp for wtf(1)?

I.e, that'd be

AC      ccTLD for Ascension Island (United Kingdom)
AD      ccTLD for Andorra
AE      ccTLD for United Arab Emirates
[...]
ZA      ccTLD for South Africa
ZM      ccTLD for Zambia
ZW      ccTLD for Zimbabwe

(I'm leaving out the IDN ccTLDs since encoding there
gets messy, especially with some of the right-to-left
IDNs.)

If people see value in adding those, would you also
want to have the gTLDs added?  I kinda feel like
that'd be too many.

-Jan