nvmm users - experience

Hello,

I'm wondering if there are any nvmm(4) users out there - I'd like to
understand what your user experience is - expecially for multiple VMs
running simultaneously.

Specifically, I'd like to understand if nvmm based qemu VMs have
interactive "jitter" or any such scheduling related effects.

I tried 10.0_BETA with nvmm and it was unusable for 3guests that I
migrated from XEN, so I had to fall back.

Just looking for experiences from any users of nvmm(4) on NetBSD (any
version, including -current is fine).

Many Thanks,
--
~~cherry