bluetooth audio speakers

Hi

I'd like to know how to pair my JBL speaker on a NetBSD desktop. Trying HSET and HF ways from documentation dont work.

I have a bluetooth headphone too, when I try to connect via HF it is indentified, but then I cannot use it properly because HF assumes you have a cell phone.

Any idea/tutorial on how to connect these kind of devices on a NetBSD desktop?

Thanks

Sent from ProtonMail, Swiss-based encrypted email.