Who to contact with a question about netbsd.org mail servers ?

Perhaps not the mail servers proper, but rather however/whatever sends out mail from the GNATS PR system.

Seems like it will “spoof” the from as myself on some replies ?  My DMARC settings for my domain reject this as intended.  I would guess other folks would be missing mail as well (or at least it’s going to their SPAM folder).

Thanks.