Fwd: Does any common mortals here (not programmers or sysads) use NetBSD as their daily productivity driver?

OC> If so, what can you not do on NetBSD that you can do on any other OS?

I use it on my primary desktop and now that Firefox is working, I'm
able to do the vast majority of what I want with it. Occasionally I'll
find a Web site that doesn't work (last night it was iCloud) but it
can play video from the Web and most other things just seem to work.

-Andy.