GPT on RAID

Hello,

I have working box with several RAID partitions, where each raidXa
is a separate partition for one system. Essentially RAID device which
contain root have RAID autoconfig flag and system works fine.

I am replacing disk and wish to re-arrange partitions having only
one RAID device over bare disks GPTs and having that RAID partitioned.
I put GPT on RAID device (because disk is large) and it seems no good way to root autoconfig.
If there any way to autoconfig or tell kernel via bootloader that
my root reside on certain GPT partition which is on RAID device which
is on GPT of two disks?

--
Sincerely yours,
Dima Veselov