Re: Qemu/nvmm - time in NetBSD guest system lags behind (with estd on host)

Hi Robert,

On 04.09.22 02:58, Robert Elz wrote:
if that implies that you rebuilt the kernel with HZ=1000 and then used
the zfs module built with HZ=100 then I think the first thing I would try
would be to rebuild the module(s?) with HZ=1000

Good point... I'll try that right away. This might coincide with my observation (race condition when initializing the ZPOOL, mail from just now).

Kind regards
Matthias