Re: how to turn off devices that monitor sensors

On Sun 12 Jun 2022 at 17:35:58 +0700, Robert Elz wrote:
> ps: this might, or might not, make it direct from me to gmail, so I hope
> you're subscribed to netbsd-users so you can get the reply that way.  gmail
> doesn't like me, and tends to bounce mail I send.

For gmail.com I found that sending mail to it works better on IPv4 than
on IPv6. For postfix this can be configured like this:

main.cf:
# For gmail... sigh.

transport:
# Run postmap /etc/postfix/transport   to update
gmail.com       smtp-ipv4:

master.cf:
# Delivery method for gmail...
smtp-ipv4  unix  -       -       y       -       2       smtp
    -o inet_protocols=ipv4

-Olaf.
--
___ "Buying carbon credits is a bit like a serial killer paying someone else to
\X/  have kids to make his activity cost neutral." -The BOFH    falu.nl@rhialto