Re: Keybord seems to be attached to ttyE0 after wdm starts

On Mon, 6 Jun 2022, Matthias Petermann wrote:

The symptom is familiar to me. If I remember correctly, you had to start the X server on a tty that is not occupied by a getty yet, otherwise the keystrokes are not passed on.

That's it, of course, but, I don't know which tty is being used twice
here. The default configs--/etc/ttys, xdm, etc.--leave ttyE4 free for
use, so you only need xdm=YES in rc.conf.

The logs and configs. should tell us...

-RVP