Re: Keybord seems to be attached to ttyE0 after wdm starts

On Sun, 5 Jun 2022, BERTRAND Joël wrote:

	When NetBSD starts, wdm is launched, mouse works fine, but keyboard not
! I cannot switch from X console to ttyE1, but from a remote server, if
I kill X or wdm, I see that keyboard has sent characters to ttyE1 (login
I have enter in wdm is written after 'login: ' on ttyE1).

	If I restart wdm, keyboard is active in wdm.

	I don't understand why wdm loses keyboard when it is started during
boot. Explanation will be welcome.

Those config. files look OK. Can you post your Xorg config. file and the
/var/log/Xorg.0.log file?

-RVP